Careers: Laundry Assistant
Position: Full-time to cover maternity
Job Purpose: To assist the Laundry Supervisor of all Laundry room services to all areas of the Brocket Hall Estate.
- Good standard of education
Work related experience:
- Must have a minimum of one years hotel experience in a similar role - preferably in a five star establishment;
- Excellent, concise and professional telephone manner essential;
- Basic knowledge of COSHH essential;
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation desirable
- Immaculate personal appearance is required;
- Flexibility - this role requires working at weekends;
- Ability to work to good standards in a pressurised environment and able to lift heavy linen;
- Must be self motivated, whilst understanding the importance of working as part of a team;
Hours 8am - 4pm, 40 hour week including weekends.
Salary to be discussed upon application.
Click here to apply >
<< BACK TO JOB LISTINGS