Careers: Revenue / F&B Controller
Position: Full time - maternity cover
Job Purpose: To assist with the Accounting function with a main focus on daily cash sales and banking.
- Monitor and reconcile daily revenue from all outlets;
- Investigate discrepancies and post as required;
- Ensure all receipts are banked and posted on to Sage;
- Produce and mail out Members' monthly statements;
- Assist with miscellaneous month-end duties;
- Respond to Members' queries;
- Raising and posting sales ledger invoices;
- Reconcile supplier statements;
- Posting purchase ledger invoices.
- Good standard of education
Work Related Experience
- Must be numerical and accurate;
- Previous hotel / cashier experience desirable;
- Must be computer literate with experience of Excel (intermediate), Sage and Word;
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills;
- Must have a professional telephone manner;
- Must have previous purchase ledger experience.
- A confident and mature approach is essential;
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment;
- Must be self motivated and able to act on own initiative;
- A positive and outgoing personality is desirable.
Reports to: Financial Controller
Liaises with: Clubhouse Managers, Golf Shop, Auberge du Lac Restaurant
Click here to apply >
<< BACK TO JOB LISTINGS