Chef de Rang: Auberge du Lac
To provide a professional and courteous service to customers.
- Good standard of education.
Work Related Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position, ideally in a Rosette/Michelin establishment;
- A knowledge of French cuisine is essential;
- A knowledge of classic and modern cuisine and wines;
- Knowledge of condiments and accompaniments;
- The ability to communicate effectively is imperative, and this must include:
- Kitchen and back of house;
- Clients, guests, business contacts and general public;
- Communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess the desire to generate customer satisfaction;
- Immaculate personal appearance is required;
- Must have the ability to work in a pressurised environment;
- A confident and professional approach is essential;
Salary: To be discussed on application.
Click here to apply >
<< BACK TO JOB LISTINGS