The Junior Open
THURSDAY 23rd JULY 2015 - PALMERSTON COURSE
The competitor returning the lowest scratch medal score over 18 holes will hold the Trophy for one year.
Additional prizes will be awarded, dependent on entry numbers, for 2nd and 3rd place gross, 1st to 3rd place nett, best female gross, best female nett.
- Scratch Medal format
- Competitors must be aged under 18 at 00:00 on 1st January 2015
- Open to boys with a handicap not exceeding 12
- Open to girls with a handicap not exceeding 18
- Use of the Palmerston Golf Academy warm-up facilities, which includes full use of driving range and par 3 course
- 18 holes of golf
- Two course lunch served in the Oak Room
- Prize presentation
£40.00 per player (inc VAT)
Limited availability remaining. For more information or to request an entry form, please contact Tom Clarke:
01707 368700 | email@example.com