Winter Pro-Am Series
Our popular Winter Pro-Am's are a great day on the course. Teams consist of 3 amateurs with a visiting professional, bringing "Own Team".
All professional entry money goes into the prize fund (approx £1500 per event with a £500 first prize - dependent on entries).
Monday 16th March - Palmerston course
Monday 13th April - Melbourne course
- Professional Individual Medal Strokeplay
- Team Stableford points format
- Best 2 from 4 to count
- 3/4 handicap allowance
- White tees (Men), Red tees (Ladies)
- Restricted to a maximum of 24 teams on a first come, first served basis
- Coffee / tea and breakfast roll on arrival
- Morning shotgun start
- 18 holes of golf
- 2 course buffet lunch in the Oak Room
- Prize giving at approximately 4pm
£50.00 per Professional
£50.00 for Brocket Hall Members
£75.00 for visiting amateurs
Deposit of £50 per team, per event, payable at least 7 days prior to the event.
For more information or to request an entry form, please contact Tom Clarke, Tournament Coordinator:
01707 368740 | email@example.com